Sunday, 19 September 2010

In My Mailbox - No.2


This meme is hosted by the wonderful Story Siren, Kristi, and you can visit her blog here.

Here’s what I got this week:

Bought:



Far From You – Lisa Shroeder
I recently read Lisa’s other verse novel I heart you, you haunt me, which I really enjoyed.  So I decided to buy this.  







Bought:
Gossip Girl (I will always love you) – Cecily Von Ziegesar
I used to read the Gossip Girl books when I was younger and they’re an enjoyable, fun read.  This is a return from the main characters of Blair, Serena and Nate on a break from college and back in NYC.
 






Borrowed:
The Vampire Diaries (The Awakening and The Struggle) – L. J. Smith
I really like the TV series of these books and consider myself a vampire fan, so it’s about time I read these books.  I’ve heard some good things.  So I’m excited to read this.


Bought:
Kisses from Hell – Kristen Cast, Alyson Noel, Richelle Mead and Francesca Lia Block
I was very excited to receive this one! This is another book in the '...from Hell' series of short stories from YA authors.  I can't wait to read the rest of these and I’ve already finished Alyson’s story – which was fantastic!  I like these books as they’re quick reads when you’re short of time but still really good! 


Borrowed:
Kiss and Blog-  Alyson Noel
I love Alyson’s writing so I decided to give this one a go.  I’m accustomed to the supernatural side of YA at the moment so I’m branching out to more light hearted books – this one looks fun.
                                                

What did anyone else get?  It would be great to hear from you!

Happy reading!
-Nat


2 comments:

  1. Nice books! I've read the first few GG books, but I didn't love them and Far From You looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard really good things about I heart you, you haunt me book. Both of them look really good! And I love the Gossip Girl show but haven't read the books!

    My IMM vlog

    ReplyDelete