Sunday, 31 October 2010

In My Mailbox - No.8

A big thank you, as always, to Kristi at The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox.  So here goes for this week...

I took a break from buying any books this week in favour of checking out some library books and finishing up some fantastic books, subsequent reviews and preparing to attend my first ever book signing next week!  I'll post all the details here on Wednesday! 

Without further ado, here’s what I got from the library:


Before I die - Jenny Downham

This book looks utterly compelling and the reviews are filled with nothing but praise.  On first impression appears to be a very moving book and I can't wait to read it. 

What did everyone else get this week?

Happy reading!

Nat

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like it will be a very emotional read! I hope you will like it! I will be watching for your review!
    The Delusional Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should follow your lead and utilize the library more often! I tried doing a book buying ban. As you can see from my IMM vlog it didn't work out so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a tearjerker, but brilliant. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments, everyone. Jamie - I'm desperately trying to achieve a book ban and failing miserably! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete