Thursday, 2 December 2010

Book gush time..The Hunger Games

For some reason, it's taking me ages to finish The Hunger Games!  Not because I don't like it, but because uni and work keep getting in the way!  However, I have to gush over just how much I love it (so far..) before I write up my review.  Thankfully I also own Catching Fire (as it was recommended to me to have the next book to hand!).  So my little rant is over..but I officially love this book, it's witty and interesting and Katniss is potentially the coolest heroine ever...I can't wait to see what happens in the end and in the sequels!

Let me know if you love the book too and your thoughts are always appreciated!

Nat

2 comments:

  1. I am BEYOND GLad that you loved this. It's a truly amazing trilogy. Uni can wait while you read Catching Fire and Mockingjay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thanks, Sophie. It's so fantastic, trying to put how much I loved it into words is hard! Finished it today and starting Catching Fire tonight, I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete