Saturday, 21 May 2011

A quick update and some exciting news!

Hi everyone
Hope everyone is well and reading some good books!  My reading adventures have been postponed for a few months but I'm getting back into them now.  I'm planning to finish Mockingjay (review pending), then start Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare and on to the fourth Mortal Instruments book, City of Fallen Angels!

On another front I'm excited for Becca Fitzpatrick's new book, Silence, which is due to be released in October of this year, accompanied by a book tour.  Sadly, she's only stopping in Bluewater West in Kent, which I can't really get to - but I met her last year when she toured with Crescendo and she was fantastic.  Can't wait to see what happens next in Patch and Nora's story.  If anyone's interested in attending the event, you can click here for more information/details.

Keep well!
Nat x

No comments:

Post a Comment