Saturday, 17 September 2011

A newly refurbished blog, with new pages and new stuff, but same old me :)

I started blogging about a year ago..

I used to blog about solely about Young Adult fiction, which was quite a passion of mine - but university work had to take precedence and so I sadly stopped a few months ago.  The book blogging world is a fantastic place - full of amazing readers and a great way to connect with authors too.  Sadly I've had little time for books over the past few months and so have decided to combine blogs and have just one blog, incorporating my other interests as well as book blogging.  I still love books and over my time off uni this winter (when I'll hopefully be off on my working holiday), I plan to read lots and get back in to the swing of the book world.  To all my followers on the Book Girl - I hope you'll still continue to follow me and I hope to get back in touch with you all on what's great in the YA book world.  Of course, my blogging will be more general now but I'll still be blogging about my favourite reads and hope you will too!

A big thanks for following my blog and I hopefully I'll talk to some of you soon!

Natty x

No comments:

Post a Comment